Sunday 5 August 2012

Become a writer!


Hello readers,
Last time i got writers only half of them did there job - so i have kept the writers that actually posted, and got rid of them that didn't.

So this is your chance again to become a writer all you have to do is fill in the form at the bottom!

Trends writer: BieberMolly
New floors/store writer: Done by me!
Free Stuff Writer: BiaWhiteCat
News and Glitches writer: swmeme
Competition Writer: STILL AVAILIBLE
New Dolls Writer: STILL AVAILIBLE
Hotbuys Writer: lottieedottiee
Make-up Tutorial Writer: Pandaribbon
Outfits Writer: 123babiiboo
Graphics Writer: STILL AVAILIBLE
Stardesign Fashion/interior/hair Tutorials: Flowerpin
Sales Writer: sassysasha19
Outifit designer: STILL AVAILIBLE
Spoilers writer: selenasos18

Username on Stardoll:
*Email:
Job/s you want to apply for:
How much do you go on stardoll:
Will you be dedicated to the blog?:

*If you don't want to put your email in comments then you can send it to me by doll mail or to mine or lottie's email: lauren543211@hotmail.co.uk , lottie.morton@live.co.uk

-Lozzyy. & lottieedottiee

8 comments:

  1. Username on Stardoll: BieberMolly
    *Email: beliebermuse@gmail.com
    Job/s you want to apply for: Trends Writer
    How much do you go on stardoll: Every Day!
    Will you be dedicated to the blog?: Of course, I wouldn't apply if I wasn't! I am very dedicated, and I have loads of experience writing, and I am clear, but nice, friendly and funny.
    Please consider me:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Username on Stardoll:Swmeme
    *Email: kelly.haf@hotmail.com
    Job/s you want to apply for:News and Glitches Writer
    How much do you go on dastardliness day
    Will you be dedicated to the blog?: Positively sure

    ReplyDelete
  3. Username on Stardoll: Pandaribbon, (Contact me at Pandaribbona due to childlock)
    *Email: Pandaribbon@astound.net
    Job/s you want to apply for: Makeup tutorial writer :D
    How much do you go on stardoll: Every day, unless I can't (vacations, babysitting, etc.)
    Will you be dedicated to the blog?: Yep!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Username on Stardoll:Haleymae
    Email:haleybombom@yahoo.com
    Job/s you want to apply for:Graphics Writer
    How much do u go on Stardoll: 2 times a day at least
    Will you be deticated;YES!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Username on Stardoll: Adrian.Stardoll
    *Email: willowmince@gmail.com
    Job/s you want to apply for: Graphics Writer
    How much do you go on stardoll: Every time I get on my laptop (everyday)
    Will you be dedicated to the blog?:Yes. I am dedicated to stardoll and I will defenitly be dedicated to this blog.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Stardoll username: Cherrygirlz
    Email: iamnibrasmalik@gmail.com
    Job I want to apply for: New Dolls Writer
    How much do you go on to Stardoll: 5-7 times a week
    Will you be dedicated to this blog: Definitely.
    I love blogging and will blog and will blog as often as I am told to. I would also work extra time if needed. I am also quite passionate about blogging.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Stardoll nickname:i_luv_cookies1 Email:Alberlei2@gmail.com Job Applying For:New Dolls Writer How much I am usually on Stardoll:5-7 times a week Will I be deticated to this Blog?:Most Definitely I really love Stardoll. I think I will be a great New Dolls Writer. I have my own blog as well,and I have a passion for this kind of thing. I hope you will consider me.I have been on Stardoll since:October 10th,2012 I am a level 11.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Username on Stardoll: Stealthiness00
    Email:maddirowe122hotmail.com
    Job/s you want to apply for: Outfit Designer, New Dolls Writer
    How much do you go on stardoll: At least 5-7 days a week
    Will you be dedicated to the blog?: Yes. I am really interested in education people about Stardoll because I know that I really like blogs on Stardoll and they really help so I would like to help others.

    ReplyDelete